Architectural Conservation Masterclasses 2017
10. Thurs 11th May (Full Price)
10. Thurs 11th May (Non-UoE Student)
11. Thurs 18th May (Full Price)
11. Thurs 18th May (Non-UoE Student)
12. Wed 19th April (Full Price)
12. Wed 19th April (Non-UoE Student)
9. Thurs 6th April (Full Price)
9. Thurs 6th April (Non-UoE Student)
For more information, please visit the Conservation Masterclass website.
If you have any queries on booking, please email: email@example.com
This booking is for weekly classes addressing a subject of major national or international significance within architectural conservation or cultural landscape heritage.
Students are required to show valid Matriculation card on arrival.
Directions to Adam House, 3 Chambers Street:
Access is via the Main Entrance, located at 3 Chambers Street (Jazz Bar end). The Lecture Theatre is down the stairs, with registration avialable in the foyer on arrival.